Technical Writer (40–80%) (M/W)
Decomplix is a compliance partner that simplifies market access for medical devices. As a legal manufacturer, Decomplix goes beyond just consulting. Proven experts guide developers and manufacturers through the CE certification. In times of more stringent regulatory hurdles, this business model provides Decomplix customers with legal protection, lower risks and shorter time-to-market. Quality management is our core competence.
You take on
- the creation and maintenance of high-quality technical documents such as design documents, manuals, specification sheets, test plans and reports, training documents that meet applicable standards;
- editing, clarifying and proofreading documents written by others;
- defining and maintaining documentation structure of our customers’ medical device files;
- other tasks such as QMS maintenance or commercial administration depending on your strengths and interests.
- a technical or scientific background;
- the ability to quickly grasp, generalize and synthesize complex technical concepts, and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- enjoying to write technical documents and a corresponding track record;
- very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written.
- work independently, entrepreneurially and learn new things;
- work in a company where quality management is part of the core business;
- doing good for patients with new technologies, contributing to innovation in Medtech.
You get the chance,
- to develop yourself towards quality management;
- to form a company that is on the market as a first mover;
- guaranteed to experience diverse and challenging times;
- to work in a flat structure and with flexible working hours in Bern and Biel.
We would like to get to know you. Send us your application file by e-mail to Beni Hirt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers from recruitment agencies will not be considered.