Regulatory Affairs Freelance in Medtech (3- to 6-month assignment) (F/M)
Decomplix is a compliance partner that simplifies market access for medical devices. As a Swiss Authorized Representative (SAR), Decomplix goes beyond just consulting. Quality management and regulatory affairs are our core competence. In support of our core team, we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Freelance in Medtech (3- to 6-month assignment) (F/M)
You take on
- contribution to the Swiss Authorized Representative (SAR) services we provide to foreign medical device manufacturers, depending on your strengths and interests;
- regulatory support to internal initiatives to improve our services;
- regulatory monitoring of the applicable legislation in Switzerland.
- a scientific or technical background;
- an initial regulatory affairs experience in the Medtech industry;
- the ability to quickly grasp, generalize and synthesize complex technical concepts, and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- attention to detail and customer focus;
- good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written.
- to expand your regulatory affairs competence, by working with various companies and products;
- to work independently, entrepreneurially and also take on new tasks;
You get the chance,
- to be part of a growing company with a unique business model;
- to develop yourself in regulatory affairs with our team;
- to adapt constantly and quickly to new products, processes, and projects;
- to work in a flat structure and with flexible working hours.
Interested? We would like to get to know you. Send us your application file by e-mail to Beni Hirt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers from recruitment agencies will not be considered.