Newcomer Regulatory/Quality in Medtech (Junior) (50% or more) (F/M)
Decomplix is a compliance partner that simplifies market access for medical devices. As a legal manufacturer, Decomplix goes beyond just consulting. Proven experts guide developers and manufacturers through the CE certification. In times of more stringent regulatory hurdles, this business model provides Decomplix customers with legal protection, lower risks and shorter time-to-market. Quality management and regulatory affairs are our core competence. For the expansion of our small core team, we are looking for a Newcomer Regulatory/Quality in Medtech (Junior) (50% or more) (F/M)
You take on
- contribution to the regulatory/quality services we provide to customers on their pre- and post-market phases, depending on your strengths and interests;
- regulatory and quality management support to internal initiatives to improve our services;
- regulatory monitoring of the applicable legislation, mostly in EU/EFTA countries.
- a scientific or technical background;
- an initial professional experience in the Medtech industry, preferably in quality management or regulatory affairs or medical device design & development;
- the ability to quickly grasp, generalize and synthesize complex technical concepts, and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- attention to detail and customer focus;
- good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written.
- to expand your regulatory/quality competence, by working with various companies and products;
- to work independently, entrepreneurially and also take on new tasks;
- to contribute to the improvement of patients’ health with new technologies.
You get the chance,
- to be part of a growing company with a unique business model;
- to develop yourself in regulatory affairs and quality management with our team;
- to adapt constantly and quickly to new products, processes, and projects;
- to work in a flat structure and with flexible working hours in Bern.
We would like to get to know you. Send us your application file by e-mail to Beni Hirt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers from recruitment agencies will not be considered.