Junior Regulatory Affairs in Medtech (50% or more) (F/M)
Decomplix simplifies market access for medical devices. As a legal manufacturer and Swiss Authorized Representative, Decomplix goes beyond consulting and assumes pre- and post-market responsibility. In times of more stringent regulatory hurdles, this business model provides Decomplix customers with legal protection, lower risks and shorter time-to-market. Quality management and regulatory affairs are our core competence. For the expansion of our core team, we are looking for a Junior Regulatory Affairs in Medtech (50% or more) (F/M)
You take on
- contribution to the regulatory affairs services we provide to customers on their pre and post-market phases;
- regulatory support to internal initiatives to improve our services;
- regulatory monitoring of the applicable legislation, mostly in EEA countries and Switzerland.
- a scientific or technical background;
- an initial professional experience in the Medtech industry, preferably in quality management or regulatory affairs or medical device design & development;
- the ability to quickly grasp, generalize and synthesize complex technical concepts, and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- attention to detail and customer focus;
- good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written.
- to expand your regulatory affairs competence, by working with various companies and products;
- to work independently, entrepreneurially and also take on new tasks;
- to contribute to the improvement of patients’ health with medical devices.
You get the chance,
- to be part of a growing company with a unique business model;
- to develop yourself in regulatory affairs with our team;
- to adapt constantly and quickly to new products, processes, and projects;
- to work in a flat structure and with flexible working hours in Bern and remotely.
Interested? We would like to get to know you. Send us your application file by e-mail to Beni Hirt, email@example.com.